Monday, October 26, 2009

fall

Look at these handsome boys that I get to live with. I love these guys a lot and I'm so lucky that they are here in VA with me to keep me busy and keep me happy. Yesterday was the primary program and Liam and Sean both did a great job saying their parts that they memorized. It was a nice program and it went well.
I love the ties. You might not be able to tell but Adam's shirt is really tight at the neck but he didn't mind bc he loves doing anything that his brothers are doing.

On Sat. we got a Halloween package from Grandma. We're so grateful to those who send us mail. Liam asks every day if he got something. The Krumholz family sent us a package a week ago Sat. so October has been a fun month with packages. The kids just love it!




She sent starbursts, swedish fish, jelly bellies, toys, games, pumpkin keychains, a little something for everyone.
Here we are at the Farm collecting pumpkins and doing all kinds of fun fall festive activities.

Sean looking for the perfect pumpkin.

We went to the petting farm and my kids were all over chasing the animals and petting them. I thought they were scared of this kind of activity but they loved it. Maybe we should live on a farm.
Here is Adam trying to join the chicken family. I tried to tell him that he already has a family but he really wanted in with the chickens.


We went on a lovely hay ride.
The boys.













7 comments:

Allyssa said...

Those are some handsome boys!! What a great job you are doing with them all. Thanks for sharing pictures... they brought a big smile to my face :0)

Jen and Emma said...

Oh man! I love those boys! They are so dang cute...can't wait to see them!

Erin said...

I can't get over how old Adam looks. It is crazy! Happy Halloween to you and all your boys!

Lyssa said...

Adam looks so grown up! The pictures of the boys in their ties is just priceless! We miss you all and can't wait for you to come home for a visit.

Unknown said...

Your boys are the most handsome and sweet boys that I have ever seen. God has blessed you abundantly. I bet you have 3 more!

Mom St. John said...

I'm so glad everyone liked their little presents. Don't stay away too long; it's getting harder to find unique things (except for books which I keep buying & buying!!) Miss you so much!! love, Grandma

Anna said...

Love the update! Those are some seriously cute boys. I love their ties too :) Hope you guys had a great Halloween! Let's see some costume pictures, eh? The three musketeers, anyone? ;) Those cute boys have a great mom. Good job, Shelley.